iPhone Secret codes Unlock iCloud
Everyone wants to own an iPhone, but not everyone has the budget for that. That’s why many opt to buy second-hand iPhones of older versions. After all, this is certainly affordable for many. However, it’s not a happy ending right here. iPhones are made differently from regular androids or windows phones. One major point of difference is that Apple phones have their iCloud security feature that is essentially an anti-theft measure.
This means that if your phone gets stolen or if someone unauthorized tries to log into your iPhone then the iCloud security feature will lock your phone. However, if you have bought a used phone from someone who has not deactivated this feature, then this will mean that you won’t be able to use your phone. Note that the seller will have to deactivate this feature by himself or herself since this feature is turned on at default.
But what if your seller forgets to do that? Sure you can reach out to the seller again and somehow ask them to do it. But chances are that once the deal is struck and the product has changed hands, the previous seller will not be interested in anything linked to it.
So now you must be thinking- how can I carry out iPhone secret codes unlock iCloud? Then know that we have the answer to it.
How can you get your iPhone secret codes unlock iCloud?
Various websites will legally help you unlock your iPhone 7 from the iCloud anti-theft feature. Such websites are known as iCloud Activation locks. Here’s what you need to do to unlock your iPhone here:
- First, go to the site. You will find that their page will want two pieces of information from you. First of all, it will want to know the model number and then the IMEI of the phone.
- If you want to unlock iPhone 7 then you will have to put that model number there along with the IMEI number. Now, press enter.
- You will then be taken to another page that will ask for your bank details and email ID. After all, the results and reports will be sent to that mail ID. As for bank details, know that such sites charge money to get your phone unlocked. So you might have to pay anywhere from $18 to $20 for this service. Now, if you are wondering about sites that will do it for free then note that there aren’t any such sites ready to tangle with Apple’s software (TS4515) without any pay in return.
- Also remember that free sites, if there are any, won’t be able to offer you the security needed to keep your bank details safe and prevent any leaks. So, now that if you made the payment you can rest assured that your banking information will be safe and you will indeed get the needed unlocking done.
- However, keep in mind that you might have to wait anywhere from 1 hour to 24 hours generally to get the unlock information and report.
Is this process legal?
Yes, this iCloud account removal process to add a new one and unlock your phone is legal, get iPhone secret codes unlock iCloud. Also, the sites that provide these services are legal as well. So there is nothing illegal going on. Know that here any kind of iCloud hacking isn’t happening as well. The service is in fact official and unlocks the phone by using Apple’s servers. Also, note that you will be able to use this service to unlock any kind of iPhone model. However, do note that it won’t work for your Mac. But it will work to unlock your Apple Watch.
How can you find the IMEI of your phone?
It’s easy to find the IMEI of your iPhone. Just follow the below steps:
- First of all, go to General and the bead to Settings. Once you are in there go to About. You will find the IMEI there.
- However, if your phone is locked then the above process can’t take place. But you can still make one emergency call from there. So use it to dial *#06#. This will give you the IMEI number.
- If you don’t have an activated iPhone then you will find the character ‘i’ on the right-hand side bottom of the screen. If you click on it then you will find the IMEI number.
Is there any other way to carry out the iCloud unlock of iPhone?
If you feel like going to another site and paying it to unlock a second-hand phone feels too dodgy to you then you can get your phone unlocked through a straightforward method. Know that another way you can opt for carrying out this unlocking is by going to the Apple local store.
However, the process isn’t going to be all easy. After all, you need to prove your ownership of the phone. So if you have a second-hand phone, then this job will become even more difficult for you. After all, you will have to show all kinds of possible receipts, original documentation, and perhaps even make the original owner talk to the store to get your phone unlocked.
This precaution might seem like a hassle if you have genuinely bought the phone from someone. But these rigid checks have been kept in place to ensure that a stolen iPhone (iPhone secret codes unlock iCloud) won’t get unlocked by the store itself. Now, if you can successfully prove ownership, then the store itself will unlock the phone.
It’s quite easy to get iPhone secret codes unlock iCloud but you will either have to pay money for it or be ready to talk with Apple employees about your ownership details. It’s a hard road for sure, but once you unlock your phone you will be able to use it however you like and won’t have to face this hassle again. But we would advise you to just save up money and buy a brand new iPhone if possible.
For all other iPhone/iPads that have iOS 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or 14 then you use
iCloud Remover Online Free server-based 65% unlock method that unlocks all other models.
Price – $15 (0-2 days)
Unlock process is done with server-based method. IMEI or SN code is needed.